• Ability to repeatedly perform heavy lifting and carrying items by hand in an unrestricted manner for
significant distances (several yards).
• Ability to push/pull dollies/carts loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
• Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the
US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
• Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with general public, to understand
highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries
on reports and records.
• Ability to sign and record numbers by hand.
• Ability to count, record, add, subtract, and balance columns of numbers.
• Ability to operate large automatic shift vehicles.
• Ability to meet state requirements for handgun license/permit or Security Officer Commission.
• Good attendance and punctuality.
• Ability to interact constantly with co-workers, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to handle change in sequence and routine on short notice.
• Full-time schedule possibly consisting of an average of 50 hours/week.
• Full-time work at a minimum of 5 days anytime during a 7-day period.
• Approximately 90-95 percent of work performed in vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear).
• Exposure to wet and dry conditions, extreme heat and cold, constant vehicle and traffic noise and possibly
to gasoline/diesel fumes.